Name: Sofia Caroline F*
Weight: 7 lbs 11.5 oz
Length: 21 inches
Born on December 28. 2007 at 11:26 AM
Mom and baby are fine. Sofia has been in the NICU for the past 24 hours because her sugars are having a tough time. But she is doing well and should be back in Mom's room by tomorrow morning.
We heard that Sofia or Shophia is the number one girl name right now. We tried other names out by calling her those names, but Sofia fit the best.
10 comments:
Awh! I can't wait to see her! She is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks like her mommy!!!
She is sooo beautiful!!!! I loved seeing her mommy today!
Most beautiful baby in the world! She is so lucky to have such a great family to love, and that loves her!
Congrats. she is beautiful and I love her name.
She is beautiful! You guys make such cute babies. I love the name Sofia, so adorable! Matthew is usually one of the top names, but he's never had a class or even a friend with the same name so I guess you never know. I can't wait to see her! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Oh! And she does have a fabulous middle name as well!
Sie ist viele shoen, Kersten.
I'm so glad to hear that everything went well.
Ye can keep yer money if I ken eat Yer Behby!
She is adorable! We are so happy for you guys. We are so happy she is here!
cutest ever!
Post a Comment