
For reasons that seem really lame and lazy to me right now. I am having a hard time getting in the mood to put up my Christmas Tree. I put up the stockings and the cute Santa on my mantel that Polli made years ago. I can not seem to get myself to pull out the energy needed for a tree. Oh, I am determined that we will have one. Christmas is three weeks from today and my goal is to get it done in the next two days. I will be honest. If it was not for Noah, there would be not tree. Part of my Bah Humbug is that I will need to take it down very very soon after Christmas to be ready for this baby. How sad is that. I have the Christmas spirit just not feeling the spirit of the tree. Hmmm
11 comments:
You can do it, I have faith in you! But don't be too hard on yourself, you are super-pregnant and energy is a priceless commodity! :)
I am still rooting for getting a cheap pre-lit 4' tree. That seems so much easier than our full sized tree.
We've even decorated an existing house plant with all the ornaments we could fit on, then hung the lights all around the living room. It makes a memory anyway.
Lou Christmas is my Favorite time of year because everyone becomes a SANTA CLAUSE!!!
Good luck finding the energy. Hey maybe Kersten is right a small tree might be right for you this year :)
Laurie, I haven't put my tree up and I'm not expecting. So, you can't feel bad, okay?
We have a $10.00 3 foot tree from Wal-Mart. It's perfectly fine! The kids love it. One year, my aunt and her family made a tree out of green construction paper on the wall and made ornaments out of paper. That would definitely be easier to take down! Good luck dear.
Hey Lou! I could come help you put your tree up tomorrow if you want! I have nothing else to do!
Who needs a tree anyway?
I want some cookies and milk then!!
Tree? what is that? I have everything else done, except a tree. And I have had 2 Christmas parties here already!!!!! No more for me!! ( Maybe?)
Post a Comment