"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences."
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, December 30, 2007
More Sofia Pics
Hey all, I thought I would provide some more Sofia pics since she is just so cute...
7 comments:
She is so dang cute!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hold her. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Noah looks like a great big brother!
Congrats! She is so beautiful, as if you already didn't know that! Take care of each other...you are so blessed!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Your baby is so cute that it makes rainbows ride unicorns, and midgets dance on bumblebees. Also I just saw a dolphin implode out of sheer joy.
She's darling! Congratulations!!! What a great way to start the new year!
It's a grand day Jan. 28th - a perfect new little one has come into our life!! Sofia what a perfect name too. Granny loves you! You are so pinchy.
Post a Comment