
Our computer monitor blew out on Saturday and two days without a computer was a bit of a struggle for us. Luckily we have some nice people that are letting us borrow one until Christmas. Who knows after that.
Good Friends-I am one very blessed woman to have some very dear, close "Kindred spririts" in my life. You don't realize how important these women will be to you as you grow up and raise your family. Thanks
Family-Lena came and put up my tree on thursday. And I am so glad that she did. It really has been cheerful and magical. Just like Christmas should be. Now, I feel so less Bah humbug. My mom also came and cleaned my bathroom and mopped my floor. Sanity returning. Kersten's family has also been so helpful and available. Monika tends Noah for me so often for doc appts and Heinz is always being creative in ways to help us. I am so very blessed.
Pampering-I was finally able to get my hair cut on saturday. The lady who cuts my hair did an extra long shampoo and sat and brushed it for awhile. It was so very nice and then Kersten massaged my legs. Heaven. Little things help a lot right now.
5 comments:
Yay for tender mercies like good friends and leg rubs! I hope you enjoy this holiday season...things are going to be really crazy in January for you!
I am so glad you got your hair cute I know it has been bugging you. Sorry I am so busy
Being pampered during the last couple months of pregnancy is well deserved & so much more appreciated than at other times. You lucky girl! I am so grateful for you too, and wish I were there to help!
I wish I could get you a new monitor - check out freecycle.org and see if anyone has one they are getting rid of. It may not be the perfect one, but it may get you through until you buy a new one - I am glad you have so many people there to help you! And a hair cut - WOW!!!
Your tree is so cute, you couldn't NOT put it up! Glad I could help!
Post a Comment