
Kersten-He has been so much happier and optimistic lately. I have been reminded why I loved him so much in the first place. He truly is my best friend and he is such a man of integrity. I just love him.
New Snow-It has snowed twice this week and luckily each time was a day we got to stay inside. It was beautiful to watch the new snow fall and later my two men going out to play in it. They were so satisfied and happy about everything.
The New Hospital-Oh, how happy this hospital makes me. It is so much easier to get to for me. The parking is so much easier if you are a patient and it is so clean, new and nice. They are still working out some of the quirks but so far I really like it there. It will be so much better having my baby there.
Date Night-I know that one thing I need is to have some time just with my spouse to feel content, happy and loved. We went out with Ryan and Kristine last night to a movie at Gateway. We got there early and had a bit of time to window shop and talk. We dreamed and talked about our new girl and Christmas, it was just so nice to have a bit of time that seemed stolen.
My Mom-I have had some fun good talks with my mom this week. I have needed that where we just gab and laugh about nothing and everything. I don't know what I would do without her right now. She has been so helpful and willing to be there.
6 comments:
I'm so glad you have your mom. I'm so grateful for you.
do not be seduced by the appeal of the death star!!
Thanks for being grateful for me. I wonder if I should print this out and remind me that you love me when you are in labor?
I love your grateful Sundays.
Your date night sounds wonderful. I saw on the news about the new hospital, it's in Murray right? How great you can have your little girl in such a nice new place.
I'm glad that someone is grateful for the snow! I guess I'm glad for the moisture, but couldn't it be 80with rain instead?
Post a Comment