
Our Computer monitor went out a couple of weekends ago. I thought I would go crazy and it was only 2 days without a computer. Sadly, the monitor we borrowed has got to be given back tommrow as it is part of a Christmas gift for someone. So I don't know when I will return. I have asked Kersten to try and post something the day the baby is born so that people out there will know etc. We will see what we can do. Hopefully, we will not be monitorless for long. Farewell, Farewell. Parting is such sweet sorrow.
4 comments:
If I had an extra thousand dollars, I would buy you a plasma computer screen!
You can call us and use Lenas Lappy to do some posts if you want!
Thanks to the generosity of some very charitable people, we find ourselves able to afford a new monitor. And thanks to Nik for picking it up...you are a champ!
So, fear not, Lou's blogging and photos of the baby shouldn't be too delayed.
I am glad you got a new monitor! I was so worried!
Post a Comment