Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning 2007


Santa Claus came to our house last night. Noah was a very good boy this year. One of the first things Noah looked at was the cookies we left for Santa. He had to leave Santa a Root Beer Coke. Silly Santa must have been in a hurry, for he left one of his cookies with just a bite. Noah talked about it all morning. He knew right away which presents were from Santa for they were in red Santa paper. Christmas is so much more fun when you have kids. What a fun morning.

This definitely was a Star Wars Christmas. He got tons of Galactic Heroes and the Clone Troopers Transport ship Transformers. play food that he could cut by himself and the Feed the Dog a bone game. Dad and Mom got him his favorite book "I Really Want to Eat a Child" and his Camera. It was a really good day. He played and played all morning. Going around in circles and having the best time.

Kersten got me this really sweet paper cutter. It is really a two in one, with different kinds of blades etc. I am itching to use it. Really fun. I also got a new soft yellow robe and Noah got me the movie Hairspray, I am so excited to see it.

When Noah and I picked out a present for Kersten from him, he was very insistent that this is what he wanted to get him. I showed him a couple of options and he chose Ocean Thirteen. Kersten got new hiking boots and a robe also. And we got our joint gift of a new computer monitor. Hooray! Since right now this is my best place to document things.

At school, Noah made us a bell painted glittery blue with his picture on it for the Christmas tree. And he made a card with his hand print also in blue and wrote us a card all in blue. By far this was my favorite present. He was so proud. And it was all blue as he kept pointing out to us.

It was a really nice chill day. We hung out in our pajamas until it was time to go to my mom's. We have never had such a chill Christmas where we did not have to run around like chickens. It was so fun watching Noah's joy and him just playing and exclaiming over and over again how happy he was. What a nice holiday

5 comments:

Kersten said...

We were spoiled. It was a nice Christmas.

Nik English said...

sounds like a sweet xmas!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a nice Christmas - Soooo much fun!!!

WonderKitty said...

That picture of noah with is star wars toys is adorable! He really looks happy!

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Let me know how the trimmer works I'm always on the look out for a good one:)