Sunday, November 11, 2007

What Twilight Character are you?







Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

5 comments:

Kersten said...

That's Hot.

Carrie said...

So fun! I'll have to take it and see who I am. I don't know that I particularly relate to any of the characters in particular. With my luck I'll be Bella, who is my least favorite.

Diana said...

I need to read Twilight. I've heard so many good things about it.

emily said...

I can't believe they have a twilight quiz. I'm off to take it...

Thanks!

Mimi said...

I need more time to read good things. Cosmetology theory can get a little exhausting