Sunday, November 25, 2007

Grateful Sunday 11-25-07


Birthday Week- It is so fun having your birthday along with a holiday. Wednesday was my b-day and then Thanksgiving and the fun F* fam party downtown on Friday made for a fantastic fun filled week.

Thanksgiving- I Love this holiday for it makes you step back and look at all the good and beautiful blessings that you have. You also get to eat yummy food and be with your family and loved ones.

Power of Prayer-I have been really anxious about everything this week. I keep having random contractions and my house is in upheavel. Ir always gets worse before it get better stage. I am just really grateful for prayer. Heavenly Father loves me and has really comforted me. I really don't know what I would do without it.

Expanding Belly- I am really grateful for my expanding belly. It means that she is healthy and strong and growing right. I feel so blessed to have my pregnancies be less eventful than they could be. I love the NST's every couple of days. You see her personality and learn so much about your baby before they arrive. It really is quite fun.

My Boys- Both Noah and Kersten are being so very sweet and tender with me. Noah has been really gentle and giving me lots and lots of hugs. Kersten is pampering me a bit more and I am getting more rest than I was. I can tell a huge difference.

10 comments:

Alicia said...

You look beautiful! Oh my gosh. I need to come and hug you!

Kristi said...

You do look beautiful Laurie! I was just thinking about you this morning and how I haven't seen you in so long that I couldn't even picture you with a big belly! I'm so glad everything is going well. And I can't believe I missed wishing you a happy birthday! So, happy birthday!

Mimi said...

I Love your belly!! I am so excited for Shaak-ti to come. She is going to be so Beautiful and Pink and Yellow. I cant wait to see her in the daisy clothes you have

Diana said...

Wow you look good!
You look so healthy.
Your list is beautiful. I hope your contractions subside if your worried about them.

Nik English said...

Lou you are cute!~

Kersten said...

I agree with all the previous comments about your beauty. You are a smokin' hot pregnant woman!

Reluctant Nomad said...

You're gorgeous.

Reluctant Nomad said...

Kerst--your opinion doesn't count because you're just horny. he.

Carrie said...

Love the pic! You are such a cute pregnant woman. I'm glad you have such great boys taking care of you. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Gatnnos said...

I LOVE you! You always have such a GREAT way of looking at things! You are AMAZING!