
What are you really good at? I feel like I am a really loyal friend. Once I have made a real friend, It is really hard to get rid of me. I hold my friends and dear ones close to my heart.
What is your favorite Thanksgiving Food? My Grandma S* homemade stuffing and gravy. Oh, I still dream about it. I have the image of my Grandpa carving the turkey with her standing right next to him thickening the gravy. I really miss that.
If you could change places with anyone, living or dead, for one day, who would it be? This one is really hard for me. I am going to have to say Kersten. He says that he is really simple to figure out but sometimes I am baffled about how to help and be a better wife to him. It would be fantastic to get into his head
Would you rather be a little smarter or a little sexier? I already am really smart. I would like to be a bit more articulate with words so I could express myself better. But, right now I am totally going with sexier. I still want to turn Kersten to butter by looking at me when I am old.
The best decision I ever made was . . . Marrying my husband Kersten, He really is my perfect match although not perfect. He makes me happy, the second decision was to finish college and get my BS degree. I am eternally grateful that I stuck it out.
What are you most proud of? My son and family, I love my life as a mother. I had many people discourage and tell me I probably would never be able to have children. The fact that I have this beautiful boy and one almost here is such a miracle to me.
Something on my mind lately is . . . I have really irrational fears about this second baby. Unlike the first, where labor etc were my fears. This time it is changing a girl diaper, doing girl hair and clothes and if Noah will still like his baby sister when she is here.
Before I die, I'd like to . . .Travel to the countries of my heritage. She my children grow up and get married and have grandchildren. I just want to be vital still to enjoy it all
7 comments:
So fun to read. I know that once that little girl is here all your worries will disappear. You will be a fantastic mother for this little girl, and don't worry Noah will love her.
I second Caroline's statement. You are a stellar mother to Noah and the Girl will reap the benefits of our practice on the Boy.
Girl bums are a lot easier than boy bums! And they are soooo much fun!!!! Noah is going to LOVE her!!!
You have nothing to worry about. She is going to be perfect and wonderful and Noah is going to adore her :).
Good Comments. Love you
It is fun to read this Laurie. You'll be such a good mother to your little girl. It's such a special relationship, it will all come really naturally. I cherish my relationship with both of my kids. Your "irrational" fears that are probably just from your crazy pregnancy hormones will go away and so as you hold your tiny little princess.
Lou we must go to Europe Together. That would be the best time I can see us being silly together in Europe
Post a Comment