"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences."
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
My Two Men
I love this picture of my two men. How could you not? Look at them, I could just eat them up. I love them so much. I am such a lucky woman. This was taken after we carved pumpkins right before halloween
7 comments:
So, you posted this in the time it took me to leave a comment. I love this picture! It truly is adorable!
I loved hanging out with you two today. You are so fun to be with. I love this picture too.
Good lookin' chaps!
Noah definitly got his looks from his mom! Ha Ha! Seriously though, that is a picture for the scrapbook.
What a GREAT picture! You have an eye for photography! You could get a job anywhere taking pictures. GREAT job!
it is a great photo! That's exactly how I remember Kerstin - laughing with Shawn - they both had great laughs.
So so cute!
Post a Comment