Well, Today is my birthday! And I feel really old, because now I am actually IN my thirties not just turning. Sad days really. I feel a bit old today or maybe it is just the pregnancy and the cumbersome feeling accompanied with that. I had a fantastic day. I got to sleep in until about 8:20am when my mom woke me up. She reminded me that she has been waking me up my whole life so it seemed normal. I also had a baby kicking me from the inside out trying to get me to eat breakfast. My morning was spent snuggling with my boy, throwing laundry in the wash (naughty on bed rest but I had no clean whites) and running the dishwasher. It was a really laid back morning which is rare these days. Noah even said "Thanks" that we did not have to go to a doc today. Kerst got home about 2:30 and played lightsabers with Noah so that he could have some active time. Then as a surprise (although I asked, just knew he would rather commit sepaku than go) he whisked me off to the theatre to see "Enchanted". I had set up to see it on Friday with my friend Kieran so I was not that worried about it. Noah had told me already that he did not want to see that movie. But my boys sucked it up, because they love me and came. Noah sat on my lap through most of the movie. He even asked to go pee twice during it. Which just so you know has never happened out in a public place. I should give him the benefit of the doubt but I think he was trying to escape for a bit. Kersten was more than happy to help him go. Virginia and Christel (Kersten's sisters) showed up and watched it with us. IT was really cheesy, but I did not expect anything different. She is a cartoon fairytale princess sent to New York. It seemed so out of place the way she talked and thought. But it was darling and I am really grateful that I got to see it. I will go again. My man Patrick Dempsey is in it and he was fantastic. Did you know they even have a Barbie of Patrick now that he is in this movie? It is very cool.
For dinner I have been craving Red Robin. They have a sandwich I adore there. So we headed off to dinner. It was yummy and hit the spot. And Noah asked to go potty at the restaurant also. Wow, this whole potty thing is blowing me out of the water. We will just see if it sticks. Overall, I had a pretty great day. Noah gave me lots of hugs and kisses and New Moon from the Twilight series so now I have them all. I have a new purse from my bro and sister in laws and a bit from husband, a new pump case from my in-laws, the new Anita book from Amy. So I felt overall very spoiled. It was a good day. So tommrow is thanksgiving and the crazy weekend ahead
10 comments:
Happy Birthday darling!
Happy Birthday. I'm so happy that you had such a great birthday. You deserve it all! I also want to see that movie. I'm glad that you liked it. Love you.
Happy Birthday again Lou. I'm so happy that you had such a great birthday. You deserve it all! I also want to see that movie. I'm glad that you liked it. Love you.
Just Curious what is your favourite sandwich at Red Robin?
Happy Birthday!
My favorite sandwich is the turkey BLTA Corisant. I love the avocado and the corssant. Yummy
Happy Belated Birthday! I got New Moon for my birthday too, to complete the series for me. Great minds think alike!
Lou - I thought of you all day and haven't had even 10 seconds to write you or call. But I love you anyway! I am glad you had a Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Lou!
I cant wait to see Enchanted. I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday
Happy Birthday.
Like Sharon I was going to ask what your favorite sandwich was. I'm glad you answered her.
That's so sweet that your mom woke you up, for some reason that really touched me.
Happy Birthday Laurie! We are glad you had such a fun day...how was the movie? Have you tried the Royal burger at Red Robin? It is amazing if you like bacon and eggs and a hamburger on the same sandwich!! (I know it sounds crazy but it's delicious!)
Post a Comment