Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cinderella-The King

My Dad is in a play and luckily for me it is Cinderella. If you don't know this about me, I love Cinderella. So I was really excited for it and last night I got to go see it. I went with Nik and Lena and when we got there my Grandma Sh* was there and my Aunt Mary and Cousin Karen and husband Bryce , my dad's wife Kayleen and my sister Audrey. It was a bit of a family reunion. I was going to go tonight and plans changed so I got to go with Nik, which made me happy.

The play was really darling. My dad was absolutely amazing in it. He played the King. He grew his beard and what hair he has a bit longer so you can see his curls. And surprisingly his beard is now mostly white with a bit of pepper just around his mouth. He looked very handsome. It made me proud that I was his daughter. He really is talented at acting. I am really glad that he started doing it again.

The play was a bit cheesy but hey it is Cinderella. The Stepsisters were hilarious and cast really well. I loved that when the Chancelor had to go around trying on the shoe, he went in the audience and tried it on some of the little girls. I told Nik it was a good thing they did not try it on me for the play would have been over for I am the real Cinderella. Cinderella's dress was yellow for the ball and had a tulle skirt. It was so fun. I am so glad I was able to go.

7 comments:

CTuna's Cavern said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Go my my webspace and see the photos of us all. I have it as my desktop now.
Love my Cinderella.

Carrie said...

How fun that you got to go, and perfect that her dress was yellow! Don't worry, I know that you're the real Cinderella.

Kersten said...

It sounds like it was fun for you babe.

WonderKitty said...

I am glad we got to go with you Lou, it made it that much better. We missed you guys at TJ&C last night!

Diana said...

Wow that sounds like so much fun. That's so cool that your dad acts!

Kristi said...

That sounds really fun - and how cool to watch your dad!

Mimi said...

I loved Dad as the King. He was perfect. I love watching him act again. He has an amazing Talent for it