Thursday, April 19, 2007

Three


Noah took this picture of me

THREE'S.......

I LOVE
My Husband
My Noah
My Religion

I MISS
Sleeping late in the morning
Having no sense of fear.
The optimism of my youth.

I HATE
Gooey things
snakes
Unkind people

People who make me Laugh
My husband Kersten
My brother Nik
My cousin Dave

SCARE ME
Serial Killers
People who text message while driving (idiots!)
Disappointing People

On my Desk
Many books
electricians Tape
Camera

I Want to Do in this Life
Raise well-adjusted children.
Want to be happy and help people around me be happy
Accomplish what I was sent here to do.

Things I CAN do
Be creative
Remember conversations from long ago (it can frighten people)
Spend time with my family

Things I CAN'T do
Cook gourmet meals
Do the splits anymore
Keep my house spotless

Things I would like to Learn
To cook well and like it
To speak Spanish & German
Photoshop

I REGRET
Not finding a way for Kerst to get through school faster
Not going on more vacations before kids
Spending time being self-conscious.

Favorite Foods
Mexican Food
Blueberry Muffins
Ice Cream

Favorite TV shows as a kid
Who's the Boss
The Love Boat
Growing Pains

4 comments:

Gatnnos said...

Very interesting lou! I agree you can remember conversations from very long ago and it is very frightening. Thanks for your AWESOME blogs!

Carrie said...

Very interesting. I like the 3s idea, I just might have to copy. Hey sorry I missed your call earlier, I was asleep:)

Mimi said...

I Love the picture Noah took of you. I know you did 3 of every subject but Noah would tell you its ...... NO 3! 2

CTuna's Cavern said...

Of course if you had done fours... you would have included Dad as your love... hee hee.