Well, Easter was so fabulous. We went to Kersten's family for Brats and red cabbage and an Easter basket hunt in the yard. And then off to my mom's house for a delicious Beef ribs and potato wedge dinner. Oh, did we eat way to much that day. It was very special and delicious. I wanted to post some pictures of some of the Kids in their Easter clothes. They were so cute I could not resist. Above is my Son, Noah. I actually had quite a few really cute ones taken on Easter, but I chose this one because this is what he looks like when he says CHEESE for the camera.
This is Noah and his Cousin Josh, They are so crazy together. They love each other fiercely. Noah was the first person to find his basket at Grandpa Heinz and Grandma Monika's house. They both received some books in their baskets with all of their Candy. Here they are reading together. So Cute. These boys can run longer than any of seen before
Okay, there are two pictures of this baby Allie, I could not decide my favorite so you get to see two. This dress was her mom, My sister Amy's when she was a baby. And now we get to see her cute daughter wear it.
And then there is this sweet one of Allie. Who could choose? That is the thing with Chubby Baby, it was just to hard to pick from these two pictures.
This is my niece Kara and my nephew Christopher, they are so darling. Kara got to pick out her own Easter dress. And much to her mom, my sister Audrey distress. She of course pick out the PINK one. My sister has always hated pink her entire life. It is hard for her tomboy heart to have her daughter love pink so much. I love her piggy tails. Christopher's little hat is darling. Such a smiley little guy. I took some darling pictures of each of them alone. But I wanted to let their mom post them if she wanted.
So sad that Kristin and Spencer were in Jackson Hole so I did not get to see them on Easter. Lucky kids that they were out of town. Anyway, it was a busy, fun and successful day. Noah now understands the excitement of Easter. Before church we read quite a few Easter stories and in nursery they talked about Jesus, so we tried to get the true meaning of Easter in our day. Hope your day was as fun as ours.
4 comments:
How cute! They all look adorable, and it was fun to see Audrey & Amy's kids as well. I still can't believe Amy's a mom. I'm glad you guys had such a great Easter.
I can't believe how big all of the kids are getting! Allie is gorgeous in her pink. I love her chubby little cheeks. I LOVE that Kara loves pink - sorry aub - Christopher is a cute little boy too! And Josh?!?! He is huge? I can't believe you got them to hold still long enough to read together! That is a treasure in and of itself!
That was a really fun day. Thanks for taking the pictures. We sure did eat alot of ribs. mmmmm Ribs! Oh the children are totally cute.
I love my Allie in my dress those pics make me really happy. I need them on my wall. Love that boy Noah
Post a Comment