Well Carrie, Here you go. My sister Emilee gave me my purse for Christmas. So here is the picture of me and my new purse on Christmas Eve. And now here is what is in it
My Wallet, which has in itself, my checkbook, cards, cash, change and receipts
Keys
Cell phone
2 Diapers
My Notebook ( for notes)
My blood tester
3 pens
My glasses
Laffy Taffy Egg from Easter
Gum
4 chapsticks
1 lipstick
2 packages of Fruit snacks
1 baggie of Fish crackers
Light Saber
It is incredible what I can fit in this bag
Hmm what does this say about me? Well, you can tell I am a mom.
Now I tag, Amy and Lena
6 comments:
Orange is always a fun color but I have to say that I really dont have a purse I have a diaper bag and the list will be a mile long
I love your purse! It is too cute, orange is the perfect color for an accessory. I love the light saber, not only are you a mom, you're Noah's mom.
Cute purse! You are an awesome mama. Noah is a lucky boy
Challenge Accepted!
A woman's purse is a mysterious and dangerous place. If I put my hand in there, I am afraid that I will be bitten by Laurie's alarm system.
Oh my scary - I will never reveal the contents of my purce.
Post a Comment