
http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=25&sid=1142193
Today my Mom was on a show called Studio 5 on KSL, it is a show that is based here in the state we live. She did a segment on Preserving your Memories which is her Expertise. She was amazing and did not seem nervous at all. She look so beautiful in her new green jacket. They only gave her 6 minutes which definitely was not enough time. I put the address to the Studio 5 website where they put her tips. Good Job, Mom. You were incredible
7 comments:
Go Jeanne!
I am glad that Em TiVo'd it, I missed it because of class, and Nik had work. I am sure she was amazing!
I am so proud that Jeanne didn't embarrass herself bring shame to the family. I don't know that I could have pulled it off.
I watched it last night, it was great! She sounded so professional, she really knew her stuff! Way to go Jeanne!
Mom you were awsome I am so proud to be your daughter. The green jacket was a hit
Did they put her back in her cage when she was done?
Jeanne always said she'd do this. Glad she finally got around to it. Congrats, from the father of this clan.
Post a Comment