




So, now to copy Carrie and Emily.
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Ever After, Cinderella (the cartoon), You've Got Mail, Sound of Music, Pride & Prejudice (both versions), Singin' in the Rain, Maverick, French Kiss, Pirates of the Caribbean, Little Women, !0 Things I Hate About You, the list goes on and on
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Pirates of the Caribbean, Ever After,
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Matthew Macoughnay, Christian Bale, Reese Witherspoon, Johnny Depp, Humphrey Bogart, Audrey Hepburn, Robert DeNiro, Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Sean Penn, Bill Paxton
5. Name a movie that you CAN and DO quote from.
Sound of Music, Pride & Prejudice, The Man Who Knew Too Little, Undercover Brother, Singing in the Rain,I'm sure there's more just can't think of them right now
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Singing in the Rain, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Phantom of the Opera, Grease,
7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with.
Any movie that has music that I know, I love to sing
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Pride & Prejudice (new version). Beautifully filmed and the most amazing love story ever
9. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
All the time Kersten and I love the drive in. I know I saw Tomb Raider, Pirates of the Caribbean and The Village there. Hmm, I know there are more but can't think of them
10. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet gotten around to it.
Superman Returns, The Illusionist
11. Ever walked out of a movie?
Yes, Calender Girl. I was in high school, and I was on a date and after the opening credits we decided this was not what we wanted to see and snuck in to "So I Married An Axe Murderer"
12. Name a movie that makes you cry.
My Life and First Sight
13. Popcorn?
Yes with a Diet Coke
14. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Before kids at least 2 to 3 times a month (We love movies) now it is like 4-6 times a year
15. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Music and Lyrics at the dollar theater
16. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Anything, but scary movies.
17. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
I honestly don't remember. but my parents used to always take us to the Villa theater when a new Disney movie came out. My first PG-13 movie was "Can't Buy Me Love" My dad took me on a daddy-daughter date to it and I thought I was so cool because I was only 12
18. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Mars Attacks, (My cousin forced our entire family to watch it on the Fourth of July and we missed the fireworks when we were on vacation in Oregon)
19. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
If I enjoyed it, then it must not be weird.
20. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Sixth Sense (I really don't like scary movies)
21. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
The Man Who Knew Too Little (cracks me up every time) and as my husband reminded Undercover Brother
22. Name new releases that are on your "to see" list:
Miss Potter, The Illusionist, DreamGirls, Superman Returns and The Queen
23. Name some of your favorite movies not listed above:
Oceans 11, Batman Begins, Moulin Rouge, Center Stage, Just Like Heaven, Casion Royale, 10 Things I Hate About You, Litte Women, Chocolat, The Italian Job, The Notebook, Elf, Stranger than Fiction, Finding Neverland, Big Fish and many more. I love Movies
4 comments:
Laurie, you movie fiend! I think you didn't pay enough homage to the classic Undercover Brother. I think that one is tied for funniest movie. You almost peed your pants when you saw that one.
Lou all those Movies were Classics and great ones and yes you must see DreamGirls but Ten do not and I mean do not go with her
I cried when I saw Dream girls, my stomach hurt so bad from vomiting.
Nice list, very interesting. Now I can add to my must see list.
Post a Comment