Today Is my Mom's birthday. Above is a picture of my mom and her husband Al. They have brought out the best in each other. Her Name is Jeanne Renee'. I am so grateful that she is my mom. I have been told that I was given the gift of selecting my parents. At times, I have wondered what I was thinking. But I know that my mom is the best mom for me. She has always pushed us along so that we will develop our talents and become our best self. She has taught me to appreciate beautiful things and to find beauty in everything around me. She is an amazing photographer. As someone once said, her love for her subjects shows through the film. She loves her heritage and has taught me to feel the same. She preserves the past for a living and has a gift for restoration. She sacrificed and made due with things so that us kids would have what we needed. She loves to gather people together and have parties and makes beautiful, elaborate spreads of delicious foods for all to enjoy. Everything is always tastefully arranged and very creative. These past few years it has been fun to become closer to her. She has helped me be a better mom to Noah. It is very sweet to see her with my son and the outpouring of love she offers him. I believe that you never outgrow the need to feel loved from you parents. I know that my mom loves me and I hope that she Knows how much I love her
"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Happy Birthday Mom
Today Is my Mom's birthday. Above is a picture of my mom and her husband Al. They have brought out the best in each other. Her Name is Jeanne Renee'. I am so grateful that she is my mom. I have been told that I was given the gift of selecting my parents. At times, I have wondered what I was thinking. But I know that my mom is the best mom for me. She has always pushed us along so that we will develop our talents and become our best self. She has taught me to appreciate beautiful things and to find beauty in everything around me. She is an amazing photographer. As someone once said, her love for her subjects shows through the film. She loves her heritage and has taught me to feel the same. She preserves the past for a living and has a gift for restoration. She sacrificed and made due with things so that us kids would have what we needed. She loves to gather people together and have parties and makes beautiful, elaborate spreads of delicious foods for all to enjoy. Everything is always tastefully arranged and very creative. These past few years it has been fun to become closer to her. She has helped me be a better mom to Noah. It is very sweet to see her with my son and the outpouring of love she offers him. I believe that you never outgrow the need to feel loved from you parents. I know that my mom loves me and I hope that she Knows how much I love her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awww, that is a really sweet tribute to your mom!! I am glad that the lasagna turned out good and that she looks so happy! Happy Birthday Auntie Jeanne :)
Happy Birthday Jeanne! I think you raised one great daughter in Laurie.
Nice tribute to Mom Lulabelle!!
Love, Your Dad
My Lou . . . You are so dear! I am the one who is blessed to have you for my daughter. You truly are a tribute to me as a mother, because you are so lovely, talented, a fabulous wife and mother and wonderful friend to everyone. That's the best birthday present anyone could ask for.
Love, Mother
You and your mom look so much alike! Both gorgeous!
It's so fun to read about how we each feel about our mom. We surely have such a wonderful mom. And she really has tried to bring the best out in each of us.
Happy Birthday MOM!! I love you and am so thankful to be your baby daughter
Post a Comment