Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Dave



Today is my cousin's Dave S. Birthday. Oh, the things I could tell you about Dave. First of all he is one of my favorite people. And has been probably only since high school, before that he use to torture me by putting me in the potato cellar at Grandma and Grandpa's house or by chasing me pretending to be a monster. We got in a lot of scrapes and trouble together growing up. I love having long talks with him, he could always get me to think or understand things differently. He is one of those rare people who get me and loves me for who I am. He is so hilarious. And any one who knows him also knows he has a very strange sense of humor. I know that is why Kersten and him are the best of friends. Dave is Noah's Godfather which is a high honor. It wa a big deal to Kersten and I that Dave be a big part of Noah's life. Well, they had to screw up those plans by moving to Florida. It was good though because now he is a airplane pilot and making his dreams come true. Him and his wife just adopted an adorable baby named Kaitlyn. I wish I could see him as a Dad. I know he is the most devoted, amazing father. What a lucky little girl she is. Dave, I love ya and I will claim you as a relative.

8 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Wow Lou, you make Dave sound like a halfway decent guy! But I think you are being a bit of a hypicrite, thats not how you talk about dave normally :) Happy Birthday Dave!

Kersten said...

Dave is hilarious. I still think about that time at the cabin where he wore grandma S.'s fur coat and with the plastic green visor. Disturbing and funny at the same time.

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Dave! I hope you havent tried to start any clubs lately Although I would join the Kaitlyn fan club. She is so adorable best present ever to have on your birthday!

Nik English said...

Dave you are one of my favorite people I wish we could spend more time together. You always make me laugh....Happy Birthday Big Guy! And thanks for teaching me to ride a motorcycle!

Dave S. S. said...

What a JERK he is, CUT HIS HEAD OFF!

Gatnnos said...

He is the BESTest daddy! His life revolves around his little girl! He is a good husband too! What a nice tribute on your blog! Thank You!

CTuna's Cavern said...

Beware of midgets on your birthday. That's all I know.

Dave S. S. said...

Like midgets officiating at weddings?