Wednesday, October 13, 2010

She made even US look Good!

 On Sept 11, 2010 
our neighbor and friend Sonja 
took our family pictures.
Wow,  I am so so blessed to have talented people in my life.
 Sofia-        Joy,  She lives in extremes.

 Me -  I finally feel I have found me.
 Noah - Oh, the adventures he has.
 Daddy, You come play with me?
 Kersten -  Yes, Ladies,  he is ALL Mine! 
 Yes, Please!
Can't get much better than this!
Sonja is such a great example to me.  She has so much joy and passion 
and lives in such a way that you want to be better by knowing her.  
Thank you again for sharing your talent with our family.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Love the pics! And that picture of you is hot! Awesome!

Natalie said...

what great photos - it looks like she really captured everyone's personality.

WonderKitty said...

I love those pictures! You guys look amazing!

emily said...

Those are great! I love them!!!!

AubGoofy said...

Lou, The pictures are awesome. You all look so wonderful.

Alicia said...

Hottie McHotties!!!!

Amelia said...

Dang, what a good looking family you have! The pictures are great!

"Me - I finally feel I have found me." Oh you nailed it girl. I think I will always remember my 30's as the age when I discovered myself.