It's October today
My favorite month of the year.
a long time ago, my husband kissed me
on the roof under the stars on this day.
It really was the beginning of something quite wonderful.
Noah kept exclaiming on the way to school that it is October.
I love the air
I love the leaves
I love the crispness.
I love that you never know what to wear
Warm or cold.
Oh, I am excited.
Sofia is feeling better after a week of illness.
As she says she is "Making Happy Choices"
General Conference is this weekend.
Oh this is going to be glorious.

2 comments:
Dito. It was so fun shopping and lunching with you. I wish we could do that all the time. And I loved meeting Kieran, we really must do our girls trip next year.
I agree with you. Fall is amazing. Soon the leaves upthe canyon will be on fire and it will be sweater weather. If only we could avoid the snow and freezing temps of the months to come! Love the pictures of the pumpkins. I have been eying them Smiths but insist on holding out til they are a little cheaper.
Post a Comment