For some reason my kids have both been talking about ta tas, boobs, breasts, chests, nummies, baby feeders or whatever you like to call them. It is a big topic around here.
Sofia
*She got a new swimsuit that is purple with Tinkerbell on it. The top has piping on and about three inches lower more piping with gathers in the the middle. After we put it on her. She looks down and says "My boobs look good in this."
*I was getting dressed one morning and Fia picks up my bra and says
"Here are your boobs, Mommy!
Noah
*A couple months ago, Noah and I went on a Mommy-Son date. Kersten had tutored him in the ways to be a gentleman. So he was getting all my doors for me and he would offer me his arm when we were walking. We went at got some cookies and shared some milk. As we were talking, I explained that it was important to ask the girl questions so that she would know that you were interested. And proceeded with asking if he had any questions for me. He put on his thinking face (which includings smacking his lips together and looking up sideways). When he says
"Well, I already know what your boobs are for.
Feeding babies.
So I have no more questions!"
I had to control myself a lot from not busting up laughing.
After we saw Iron Man 2
Kersten and I laughed for a good half hour later that night.
*One night in the bathtub
"When I get old I will get hair on my armpits and places."
My response "That is right"
"And Sofia will grow boobs when she get old.
I have a chest."
My response "That is right."


2 comments:
At least they're well informed. Lincoln and I laughed for days after you told me about your Iron Man 2 date - such a boy.
Oh my goodness. That is so funny. They'd fit right in at my house!
Post a Comment