Before
Seriously so cute but so so wild and hard to contol
Her hair was straight on the end and her thickness was growing in curly
She still got a lot of compliments.
I put it in pigtails a lot to have some semblance of control
After
She is seriously stunning
I think she looks like Marilyn Monroe. or she has a forty's haircut.
Her bangs give a natural finger wave.
And we will train the straight pieces over time to curl.
She is so so beautiful
And this is at the end of the day when most of the moouse is gone.
In church I had 2 mom's ask me how I did her hair.
I am so happy she got her Daddy's natural curl.
He has more curl than I do. :)
3 comments:
I love it! Although she is always adorable, I must say she truly is stunning with her new haircut. I'm so glad you decided to do it. What a doll!
Oh, I would just DIE to have that hair! I love it! She's so cute!
Wow, that is soooooooooo cute!!
Post a Comment