Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of First Grade

First Graders are really cool!
I know,  we have one at our house.

They get to eat lunch at school.
And use their new Star Wars Clone Wars lunch bag.
They already have friends at school.
They have 2 recesses on short days and 3 on normal days.
They get their own desk, with their name on it.

They have a new teacher named Miss Lisa.
She likes Red and she is Married.

And they cry when they find out their fav teacher from last year 
Miss Emily is teaching first grade now.
and all the pretty girls that you were going 
to marry are in her class. 
 It turns out okay because he sees them at recess
and their lines in the hall are right next to each other. 
What a great first day!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey! Miss Lisa is my cousin--Lisa Larson. You'll love her!

Diana said...

His teacher looks nice!
Kira loved her first day of school.
Josh starts next week.
it was so strange having Kira gone all day. I imagine I'll get used to it.