In a new series
I will show you our new house one room at a time.
I don't believe that even one room in our house is "finished"
in decorating, painting etc.
I will also do updates if something drastic changes.
So today here is Noah's room.
here is the view from the doorway.
His only request with our new house was that he has a blue room
When we moved in. The blue wall was red
Obviously we painted it blue for him.
He says he has a Star Wars Room now.
But he wants to keep his Wall-E bed.
His 'N Force" of animals sits on his ledge
and his favorites stay on his bed.
"Pal, Tom and Baby Whale"
Most of his toys and big books and Star Wars books
are house right across in the cube shelf
on the opposite wall from his bed
are his bookshelf, calender, Star Wars Stamps and dresser.
(this wall is not complete yet)
This is what you see as you walk in the room.
His closet straight ahead
which he calls his Darth Vader closet.
It is red after all. The same red it used to be on the blue wall.
I want to hang a curtain with a Darth Vader on it someday.
and his Yoda Painting by Kieran.
When we were looking at our house for the first time. Our children were with us.
This was the first room that Noah walked in and said
"This is MY room"
His only complaint is that he misses Sofia.
He wishes that she still slept in his room with him.
(just discovered, Noah noticed a "gross banana" on his bed)
His room was not as clean as I thought it was when I cked it
(just discovered, Noah noticed a "gross banana" on his bed)
His room was not as clean as I thought it was when I cked it


4 comments:
What a cutie to miss Sofia. I think your kids have such a sweet little friendship. Love his room and the Yoda painting and Darth closet are my favorite.
How fun! I love seeing inside people's houses! Noah's room is so cute. I love all his personalized touches. Can't wait for more!
Haha! I can see the banana now! I love your house. I would be lucky to have one half as cool someday.
The banana peel on the bed just testifies that the room belongs to a kid; a kid that loves his room so much that he chooses to eat in it instead of walk all the way to the kitchen.
Post a Comment