Can any of you resist those lips?
I bet you can't.
What a very lucky girl to get two cakes.
One on her real birthday
and another when we have her party in June
Oh, well a bigger party.
With a girl like Sofia, you need to celebrate twice.
I am just as much in love with her cash register as she is.
Tiana, the frog princess
given to her by her favorite brother.
He had to get her it because we saw the movie on her birthday
Very cute movie, by the way.
Call this the year of the vintage toys.
Do you recognize the phone?
We have already had some fights over them.


5 comments:
I feel bad we missed the big shindig! I am sure she will show us all of her toys later though. When can we come see you?
Love the vintage toys! What a lucky girl!
Had so much fun with you guys on her birthday. Allie keeps talking about it.
love vintage toys. We had that phone. I love when we go to Lou's grandparents house they have so many toys from when Lou's dad was little, they are so cool!
Sofia is too dang cute!
We need to plan a get together soon.
I can't believe it has been two years. Where does time go? She is getting so big. I hope all is well with you guys. I took a small break from blogging, but I am back now.
Post a Comment