Christmas Eve
Dad got a Ladder
Sofia got twin babies and this set for her baby
Noah got his first Star wars Legos
and a Pirate Playmobil Ship
and I got a paper shredder and a under the counter radio. I am spoiled
Christmas Morning
We have had such delicious dinners since christmas
Wolverine has arrived and more and more pirates. We have pirate battles going on
Noah got his Dad a t-shirt that matches what he has
Christmas Aftenoon
We are so spoiled
I love my handmade Creamer
Sofia holding the "Baby Jesus" at my moms
My dad wrote us a Willie the Rabbit story that he read out loud to us.
That was a highlight of the day.
We had such a fun Christmas. It was super fun and we feel very blessed.





3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. I have a pitcher that matches your creamer perfectly - it was meant to be! We love you guys!
Fun stuff! I love your little creamer--so cute! How funny that Carrie has a matching pitcher!
You guys had it good! I am so glad I got to see everyone on Christmas. It was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment