Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Carving 2009

We finally were able to Carve our pumpkins.
We do Family Night on Tuesday nights just because that is the only night that Daddy is home.
 It was super dooper fun as Noah says.



The thought of cutting The Great Baby Pumpkin open was a bit to much for Noah
so he decided to draw a face on his pumpkin.  Complete with Hair



Not to be outdone Sofia started drawing too.  She is obsessed with drawing so this fit right in her style.  



Kersten really like pumpkin guts.  The kids were laughing hysterically



We use power tools to carve our pumpkin.   Can you handle his manly prowless?  I know, I can't.  He is hot...


All of the pumpkins are successfully beautified.


Are they not so very cute and super dooper fun?   Kersten says this might be his favorite pumpkin so far.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

How fun. We just got our pumpkins yesterday we'll probably carve them Thursday. Great pumpkin, and Noah is just too sweet.

WonderKitty said...

Love the face! Totally sad I can't carve pumpkins all year round. I need to get some more..