Today I am grateful for......
October: I think that my son has gained a love for the month of October. He says it all the time. "mom, it is october." Not Wiz-tober like on tv. Overheard in his prayer... "Thank you for October that it is not September. Please have it be October for a bit more. It is fun". I love this month and I am glad to pass that love on to my son.
Fun Neighbors: We had our neighbors over for lunch today. We had Regional Conference so we got out a bit early. The kids had a lot of fun together and the conversation was fun and geniune. I love our neighborhood and feel so blessed to live here.
The Weather: The last couple of days has been the most perfect weather. We have spent a lot of time outside. Trying to get the house prepared for winter.
Kersten: He is experiencing his busiest time of year at work. It has been really nice that he had the last 2 weeks off school. He begins again tommrow. He has really been helpful with projects in the house and even stayed calm when he discovered a doozy. It really has been nice to be with him more even when he had to work late. Thanks babe, I love ya
Sofia: She is so hiliarious and is always surprising me. She is so full of life and is either really estatic or really upset about life. She is extreme to the max, my girl is all girl. She says big words like "princess" , "Pretty", and "Fairy". She has started being really polite and has great manners. She is my big helper with dishes and laundry. My little shadow around the house.
Noah: Lately he has been extremely helpful and he is old enough now that it really is helping. He sweeps the floor, helps with dinners, (he even ate tomatoes because he cut them) He is growing up so big. His mind is like a sponge he is learning and growing so much. I am really cherishing my time with him in the mornings before school, it won't be that much longer. Kids really do grow up to fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment