There have been grumblings.
Not just in my tummy but all around me, in the air, the trees, the clouds. Grumbling of weather changes. the seasons and of life. I don't like grumblings. They wash over me until I am left breathless on the ground. and I wish sometimes to see through the eyes of someone else, not for long, maybe a half hour at the longest. Just to have a different perspective. Or that someone could see through my heart and know they don't have it figured out.
My feet are planted firmly on the ground walking along the sand, lapping up the water of my life and my existence.
By the very essence of being a physical, emotional and spiritual me there will be struggles.
Every moment stamped on my heart to call up later and remember.
I am doing all I can to be in the now with my children and my husband.
That is what really matters in the end.
I will be judged for how I loved, laughed, taught, cherished, and lived.
Not for what other perceive should be happening.
And that is how I know that I don't have to worry about it.

2 comments:
I love you, Lou. You are the best.
Exquisitely written and very honest. Many of us never divulge the magnitude of our personal cross to others around us. Nobody has the right to mis-judge you. Our kids feel safe and free to express themselves in our home. Your incredible!
Post a Comment