Ohana clothes

Does Sofia not look just absolutely adorable? I was taking out the warmer clothes and I discovered a gem. I bought these clothes over 6 plus years ago. I was pregnant once before Noah and we knew it was a girl and even though I was not far along I had to have these daisy clothes. I just love love the pants. They are my favorite. She looks so cute. Right after lunch she promptly smeared jam all over her shirt and she was so willing and happy to help me put it in the washer. Laundry is one of her favorite helping jobs. Ohana is the alien name of our first baby. It brings me lots of joy to see her wear these. I love that her pigtails are crooked form pulling on them. And she is always thirsty so you usually see her with a cup. I just love my kids. Noah was acting so silly while I tried to take pictures and as soon as I had the camera out. Sofia just sat right down on the grass. They totally crack me up. My favorite saying of Sofia's right now is "Thank You" she emphasizes the You and it is so cute. Noah loves to say "Totally awesome" and "Curse those bad guys". Our house is never dull
6 comments:
I remember hearing about these clothes! So so cute and perfectly Laurie! I love them! Yay!
That is so cute! I totally understand. I bought/made so many boy clothes when I was pregnant with Elle and she was obviously not a boy. So it's fun now for Will to wear them.
Both your kids are so cute!
She's a cutey. That's for sure.
Sorry to be late getting back to you . . .
Your children are adorable and your blog is cool and graphicky.
I feel cool just spying on you. Almost as cool as I felt when I was nine years old and my best friend was twelve.
Thank you for being wonderful.
Kira had the exact pants!!! I loved them she wore them so often when she was one.
Wow that is an adorable picture of the kids.
I Love those Pants! She is adorable in them.
Post a Comment