Happy Birthday to my dearest love! I can hardly believe we are so very old. I hope your birthday was fun. It was fun finally having some time to be together. In honor of your 33 years here are 33 things that make me love you. The pic above is my boys being suave and cool before church a couple of weeks ago.
- You crazy curly hair. I love love love that you are growing it out
- how you make up songs about our life and love
- How you let me put my cold feet up next to you to warm up at night
- You make me laugh every day at least a dozen times
- That you live life with passion
- That you can use big words and they sound like they should be part of your vocabulary.
- You are an amazingly talented writer. I wish you had more time to write
- That you will talk with Noah about Star Wars as long as he wants.
- You take time to play with and know your children.
- You love candy
- You get snacky at night and have a ritual of how to find what snack to eat
- Your a bit paranoid
- I love your broad shoulders
- I also love your strong jawline
- You love to play Mafia Wars on Facebook
- You often read the same books that I do so we can talk about them
- You will read children's books aloud with me
- You always pretend you are interested in all the things I create and maybe sometimes you are
- You have great hands
- You work hard and then you play hard
- you are a big teaser
- You love doing things outdoors
- You are continually trying new things and getting obsessed with them
- You try to do what you know is right even if it is hard
- You are obsessed with shoes
- You play air instruments to all your music and have taught our kids to do the same
- We can always talk and talk and talk. It is always interesting to talk with you.
- You are a bit impulsive but it makes life more thrilling
- You involve the kids in your projects so they learn and genuinely feel like they helped
- You want to be there for those you love the most, no matter what
- You take your stewardship seriously
- you love me in spite of myself
- You allow me to tease about how much older you are. I am glad you married a younger woman even if it is by only 3 months
Happy Birthday Babe. I do love you
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kersten! Sure didn't think I'd be saying that 15 years after the first time! I'm so glad you married Lou, you two are perfect for each other!
Post a Comment