Noah's Garden Art Show was a smashing success. He was really excited all day long and kept asking questions about what we do at it and if all the people would like his art. His Art pieces included painted pictures. drawings with markers, a watercolor and photograph. He say "I work hard Mom, really hard." I know he did. He was showing off for everyone and was a bit hyper for the event. The kids drew a "red carpet" down the driveway with sidewalk chalk to show the people where to walk. They were pretty proud of it. It started at 7 and people showed up right on time.

Here is a pic of the food table. (I realized I had a smudge on my lens after I took a ton of pics, sorry)
Here is a closer look at the blocks and the fabric flowers.
the table where we had people sign in and the guessing game of one of his photographs
This is his depiction of Yoda. It is one of my favorites and quite popular.
this is one that I kept. I could not give it away
Infamous "Fingerpainting in G" that was also fought over
"Shaak-Ti" going OOoo because the Chancelor got captured

This is his Star Wars Masterpiece
It will also hang in his room
A collection of some of his pieces so that you can get a better sampling.
He draws some awesome flowers too that were a hit
We had a pretty good turnout. We got to see some people that we haven't seen in ages.
It was a perfect evening, the weather was pristine, the food was good and the kids were
all having fun and enjoying themselves.
Noah raised enough to get his I Touch and the Application
There is an application that is called ProLoQue
that works like a speech device
We decided this might be his best options since cognitively he is right on
and his therpists were trying to figure out what would be best since he
was so bright they did not want the device to hold him back.
We think this will be a good option and will allow him to answer questions
in the classroom and clarify things when people don't understand.
It is smaller, lighter and a bit more understated
We will keep everyone updated on his progress
Thank you again to everyone that came out to see his art.
He was pleased and a bit overwhelmed
As were both of his parents
We are overcome with gratitude and humbled to know how willing people are to help.
We love you all and Thank you again and again.
6 comments:
Everything looks FABULOUS!!! I'm so sorry that we missed such a wonderful night. I think that Noah gets his talent from his mama.
Love you!
It was a great night! I wore my flower from Kieran yesterday and got a lot of comments. It looks great. I am wearing one of the fabric ones today.
I am so glad you got everything you needed for Noah. I know this will help him in his everyday life.
Go Noah!!
I had a ton of fun helping out Noah! I can't wait to watch him use his I Touch!
We love you. Nonna and I want our pictured signed by the budding artist sometime. Glad everything went well.
I'm so glad I could be there. I love you and I would do anything for you to make your burdens a little lighter. I'm so glad that everything went well and you are able to get Noah's device.
I'm glad everything went well and that it was a success. I so wish we could have been there. I am having Paypal issues, so know that "our check is in the mail". We love you guys!
Post a Comment