Friday, August 21, 2009

65 questions probably never been asked


1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair and then I go down from there

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Just White but it fits perfectly

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Everyday and all the time

4. Do you plan outfits? For special events or if I know I have a big out of the house day I chose something I feel pretty in

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Okay, I am fighting off a migraine so I feel a bit fuzzy

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? One of the fabric flowers I made for the benefit and Sofia's chapstick

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Last night I was on stage with Jayson Wolfe the character in the Anita Stansfield book I finished last night. It was totally awesome

8. Did you meet anybody new today? not yet it is still pretty early.


9. What are you craving right now? a cinnamon roll


10. Do you floss? not as much as I should, but Noah and I are becoming flossing buddies so that helps a bit


11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? coleslaw, my husband loves it.


12. Are you emotional? Yes, a bit more than I like to admit.


13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? to time consuming


14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it at first and then bite into it when I get to the cone


15. Do you like your hair? It really terribly badly needs a haircut and color. The "hair whisperer" has not been available lately


16. Do you like yourself? most of the time, my company is not bad.


17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? sure, why not. It might be interesting.


18. What are you listening to right now? the air conditioner and for my kids to make a noise. They are still asleep

19. Are your parents strict? my mom tried to be when we were really young and then they totally were lax


20. Would you go sky diving? definitely


21. Do you like cottage cheese? when I eat it with my Grandma it tastes very delicious, other times not so much


22. Have you ever met a celebrity? local celebrities and celebrities in LDS culture yes quite a lot of them actually but I KNOW I will meet James Taylor someday. I found a connection

23. Do you rent movies often? not much right now to much going on. But we do LOVE to watch movies


24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Yes, sparkly paper and sparkly buttons on a fabric flower


25. How many countries have you visited? just America


26. Have you made a prank phone call? I went through a phase when I was about 9


27. Ever been on a train? yes


28. Brown or white eggs? I really like brown eggs, there is something so beautiful about them


29.Do you have a cell-phone? yes, my favorite pink one died a water death so I have my husbands old silver one now. It makes me a bit sad , the pink made me happy.

30. Do you use chap stick? Yes I do


31. Do you own a gun? Kersten has an old WWI german mouser that is pretty sweet


32. Can you use chop sticks? I look ridiculous even trying.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My sweet husband and two beautiful kids. We were going up the canyons but now that is tomorrow night so I think we will do movie night. On our sexy new tv.


34. Are you too forgiving? Most times


35. Ever been in love? Everyday


36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? It is saturday so probably hanging out with their fam


37. Ever have cream puffs? My mother in law makes amazing cream puffs


38. Last time you cried? Yesterday because my head hurt so bad


39. What was the last question you asked? to my housban "So how is work today?"


40. Favorite time of the year? Fall


41. Do you have any tattoos? nope


42. Are you sarcastic? sometimes


43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? no


44. Ever walked into a wall? a bit to many times, I hate to admit


45. Favorite color? yellow, red and green


46. Have you ever slapped someone? tried to but it was a bit weak


47. Is your hair curly? Yes


48. What was the last CD you bought? Dave Matthews Band, Big Whisky and the Gru Grux King, (amazing, I am a bit obsessed)


49. Do looks matter? depends on what for


50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? trust issues and depends on the kind of cheating


51. Is your phone bill sky high? not to bad anymore


52. Do you like your life right now? love love love it


53. Do you sleep with the TV on? that would drive me to the brink of insanity


54. Can you handle the truth? Yes much better than a lie or exaggeration


55. Do you have good vision? ha ha


56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? nah


57. How often do you talk on the phone? more than I would like


58. The last person you held hands with? Sofia, she has the sweetest hands


59. What are you wearing? my favorite Eddie Bauer tan capris, my red shirt Lena gave me and a black shade


60.What is your favorite animal? penguin and giraffes. My kids are both Obsessed with "doggies" right now


61. Where was your default picture taken at? I took it off the internet so no ide


62. Can you hula hoop? used to be awesome at it. I need to try it again


63. Do you have a job? yes, a very hectic wonderful job of raising my kiddos


64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Kersten's 33 birthday surprises, it was fun


65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, to break into my parents house and my old house too.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

How fun! We need to chat, it has been way too long!

WonderKitty said...

So glad you did this! They were fun answers.