
We had a Butterfly/Fairy Party last night to celebrate
Kristin's 11th birthday and
Sofia's 18 month birthday.
Here is the beautiful birthday fairy Sofia. We bought her this outfit for her 1/2 b-day.
When we brought out the skirt to put it on. She says "ooohh, squeal" I think she like

Here is my favorite. She played in the flowers and waved her magic fairy wand
around the garden. You could tell she felt really pretty. She really is just such a girl

Noah asked if he could bring some manliness to the party. His words not mine.
So he wore his Captain Rex costume.
We told the guests that they could come dressed as fairies or butterflys
Nik and Lena came ready to play. Nik has angel wings which is ironic.
Lena had these awesome wings she borrowed from her mom.

Here are the girls. Kristin is wearing her dance costume.
We took some really cute pics of the two bday girls
They all really got into dressing up. It was sweet
Daddy pick up her cake at Costco. I had a great Idea for a butterfly cake but I ran out of time
He did a great job. I love the frog and the wand.

She got some cool fairy books, a book called Princess Baby, some butterfly wings,
a princess puzzle and some accessories for her baby.
Afterwards we had a sweet moment playing with her favorite doll, Bella
She fed it peas, gave it a bottle, changed it's stinky diaper and gave
her baby lots of loves. It was really really fun and quite tender for me
I love the she loves dolls. I was a doll girl too.
She even had to put them to bed before her
She lined them up and put a blanket over them and patted them on the belly

Here are the deocrations.
She had her 18 month appt today
weight is 24lbs 2 oz in the 52%
Height 32 1/2 inchs in the 70% she grew always been in the 50%
Head circ: 47cm in the 52%
Very very fun party..... I think all the attended had an excellent time
2 comments:
What a fun party! I love her outfit, absolutely adorable. I think she weighs more than Luke now (not that it's hard to do). Love you!
That was a lot of fun, Lou, you guys did a good job. I am glad that others were dressed up too, even if it was just the little ones!
Post a Comment