Thursday, July 16, 2009

Access.....

Our computer totally wigged out on us. For some reason we can access any site on the internet BUT any google site including gmail and any blogspot site. So for almost 10 days I have not been able to access email or blogs. So everyone out there that has a blog. I do still Love you but I can't read your blog anymore until further notice. And email is out of the question. But I do for some strange reason have access to facebook so I am not completely shut off from my access to the outside world.

Oh and by the way we close on our house on Monday.....
Wish us luck
More details when I have more access.
i have said access a lot in this post.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow!!! Congratulations on Buying a home!! Enjoy your closing!

Bethany said...

Yeah, so glad you have found a home!