Old Glasses
So I got new glasses. I am super excited about them. Sofia has slowly been breaking them down. One day about two weeks ago, she tore the right side arm right off of them while I was in the shower. She knew she was in trouble. My sister Em went with me to pick some new ones out. I walked around for about a week and a half with my glasses perched on my nose. They kept giving me headaches because they were crooked. Kersten says my new glasses look fun and funky more than the ordinary blah like before and fit my personality better. I was lucky enough to also get a pair of Sunglasses that are RayBans and the frame name is Jackie O. So You can imagine what they look like. So with no further blah blah blah here is me with my new eyewear.
5 comments:
I love them. You look great!!!!
I love them! They are super cute, I tried to get that style last time but they just don't work on my face at all. Super cute! And love the shirt as well.
I like your new glasses! They are super cute!
They are spectacular. Mine are headed in the same direction (the direction of the garbage) I've had them for about 3 years now. I've got my eye on some new ones, same shape as yours. Wouldn't you love to have a whole eye wear wardrobe?? They make such cute styles these days.
When I saw you the other night I could have sworn you had new glasses, but I could not remember when I had seen you last! They look so cute! I love getting new glasses, even if I don't wear them as often. I am glad you like them.
Post a Comment