Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I.....


i am... a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and not quite human but a dancer for sure
i think... about crafts, blogs, my children and my hot husband.
i know... that the Church is true (that is the first thing that came to mind)
i want... my own house,  a place to call home with my children
i have... so many blessings to be grateful for.
i dislike... being told what to do
i miss... running around in my underwear
i fear... failure,  it holds me back more than I would like
i feel... it is so important to let your children use their imaginations to find out who they are
i hear.... my Jedi knight son fighting bad guys upstairs.
i smell... white cheddar Cheez-it and Noah's hair (he is sitting on my lap)
i crave.... watermelon, little chickens and ice cream.
i cry... more than I use too but still not enough
i usually... tickle my children after any discipline. When we are through with it.
i search... for perfect mother moments and time with my husband
i wonder.... about the near future.
i regret... the consequences of my health.
i love...my life and my little family
i worry...too much.  I lay up at night worrying
i am not... as organized as I would like
i remember... random details
i believe... in miracles
i dance... frequently
i don't... like being in limbo
i write...not enough, and it never comes out like it did in my head
i win... on tuesdays
i struggle... with what to feed my children and thinking about food.
i lose... when I compete with my son.  He is really fast getting ready.
i wish... that people would actually hear what others say not just listen
i listen... to my children's laughter
i don't understand...why people hurt other people's feelings
i can usually be found...on the computer, reading a book or on the floor with my kids.
i am scared... that we won't make it
i need to lose.. the bad habit of playing with my hair
i forget...  the tiny details.
i am happy... when I am with my little family

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love this. It is awesome, and totally makes me miss you. On a side note I can't believe how long Sofia's hair is getting in the pic on your sidebar. She is such a a cutie!