Here are pictures from before and during my illness in my life. That is how it feels now. I am actually moving around today which feels like a miracle. My doc told me that I had Bronchitis that was on it's way to Pneumonia. So he gave me some super hard core antibiotics and now 3 days later I feel like I could have been human once. We all still have that horrible hacking cough but we are on the mend which is good.

Here is Noah on his last day at school holding a snake.
At the Snakes and Tails program.
See how his cheeks are flushed, this is the start of his fevers

This is Twinkletoes the tortoise, Noah walked back and forth with him for about 10 min
These are Noah's best friends from school.
Camden, Lily and Noah, The Three Musketeers
Sofia's First Haircut
She had to play with Dad's face to distract her
There are so many advantages to having a sister as a professional hair stylist.
Amy and Sofia. After the haircut.
Noah in the process of his cut.
I laid on the couch to watch so I would not miss the first haircut of Babe.
Noah was feeling manly with his shirt off and he did the cutest dance when
he was getting sprayed with water
Good times
5 comments:
Glad you are all on the mend! Cute pics. I love the manly-shirtless-haircut dance!
I am glad that you are starting to feel better! I am sorry our night was not what we thought it would be. I am excited for Burn Notice though!
Super NOAH!!
I'm sorry you're feeling so rotten, but glad you're on the mend. Wish I were there to brig you dinner!
Sophia looks cute with her new haircut. But can you still do the pigtails? I am sorry to hear that you are still so sick. Get better soon!
Post a Comment