Me: "So would I be the hot Mama, since I am his mom?"
Spencer: "No, it would be Jaden at my school, she is a hot mama"
Noah laughing this entire time
Me: "Noah, do you think any girls are hot?"\
Noah: "You and baby"
Me "Ahh, Noah that is really nice of you to say. Do you think any girls at school or church are hot?"
Noah:"Oh, YES, lots and lots of girls.
Spencer: "What about Lily?"
Noah: "No she is my bud"
Me: "What about Taye or Adrianna?"
Noah: "Oh YES, Taye has long hair and Adrianna wears flowers."
"I like hot girls, Mom."
Spencer; "Lou, can I tell you how I fell in love with Jaden?"
It was the first day of school and I walked in the room and saw her in my class. And bam I fell in love and then I fainted.
Me: Well, Spence I did not hear about you fainting on the first day of school that is a big deal.
Spencer: Well, that is because I fainted in my mind
Me: "Oh, well that makes sense."
Spencer: I want a tatoo on my butt that says Hot Mama Jaden
Me: Well you should have your Uncle Nik draw it for you so that it looks professional. It would look pretty cool that way.
Spencer: I am going to call Uncle Nik
Noah: "Me too Mom"
6 comments:
Freaking hilarious! "I want a tattoo on my butt that says Hot Mama Jaden." Snort! Kids are the funniest.
That is tooo funny! They're right--You are a hot mama!
Awesome.
I am waiting for the call!! :)
That is just too funny. I hope he does have Nik "tatoo" it for him.
This is seriously the best blog post ever. I have been laughing about it all week.
Post a Comment