Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday Words


*  I have been a bit slow on blogging.
Partly because I have no quiet moments on the computer
and also because I don't want to be redundant.
My life is pretty much the same.
Busy being a mom, and trying to stay sane.
So here are some random words on Wednesday.

*I was talking to my mom today.
And she made the comment that every time she talks to me
I am changing Sofia's diaper.
I responded with "well I feel like all I do with her right now
Is change her diaper 
Or try to keep her away from the toilet."
After we had a good chuckle.
She told me that I needed to write that down somewhere.
So here it is.

*I admit it.
  I watched both 3 and 2.
In that order.
I watched High School Musical.
In backwards order.
And I loved it totally.
Noah asked me to dance each time a song came on.
For that reason alone I will forever love these movies.
I now have a slight school girl crush on Zac Efron .
Now I have to just find a way to have them more at my disposal. 

*One of the reasons that I have blogging stress.
Is that each time I sit down 
at the  computer the kids flock to me.  
Sofia wants to be on my lap 
and Noah starts begging to have his half hour of games.
For example I started this post this morning at 10:23
with interruptions, food, pick ups, laundry etc.  I am posting now.
So I wait until night and then I think of all I could create or clean
and creating mostly cleaning usually wins.

I am obsessed with making bows for Sofia's hair.
Kieran has taught me some of her trade secrets.
That I am not willing to divulge.
So now each time I see an outfit of Sofia's
I imagine what I need to make for her hair.
It is a good obsession and a good night activity.

*So there you have it some words on Wednesday. 



5 comments:

Carrie said...

I love it! And I do the love the bows that I've seen in the pics so far. We are overdue for a phone call.

Veridine said...

Those kids of yours are so cute! I love Sofia's pigtails and bows.

WonderKitty said...

Those are funny stories! I love that picture too. SO cute. I think we need to make bows together, I want some for my hair.

Amelia said...

Oliver is the same way when Todd or I sit down to the computer, in fact, he's in my lap right now! He wants to watch his YouTube construction videos!

CTuna's Cavern said...

I love the photo of the kids. I saved it to my desktop.