
I am obsessed and I am reveling in it. Loving it and completing embracing my obsession. A lot of you have either been told about it, heard a casual mention of it or something. I am obsessed with the show on USA called Burn Notice. It really is so good. I am proud to say that I have hooked other people because it really is that good. As shown here and here on my sister in law Lena's blog, her obsession is full blown also. It has been compared to shows like McGuyver, the A-team and Alias (a bit less intense). I have not been this excited about a show since we watched Alias. I am hooked.
One night while talking in bed, Kersten said he wanted to be just like Micheal Weston (Jeffrey Donovan). I don't blame him, he is a really cool character. Totally messed up childhood, he has been burned so he cannot be a spy anymore and very inventive and imaginative. He narrates the show as it is going on and as he solves problems for people he says why he is doing it or what will blow up best. He has a great smile. At first I wasn't sure if he was worth a full blown crush. But as the season progresses, he is so cute. I love his character. His ex girlfriend is Fiona who they call Fi and she love explosions and used to work for the IRA in Ireland. Their chemistry and relationship is fascinating and some of the best moments of TV ever have happened between them. Sam Axe is a great character too. He is an old buddy also a spy but retired. Who tries to live off of sugar mamas. And has some very witty comments.
Okay, now I just feel like I am rambling. It is on USA on thursday nights so check your local listings if you have cable. It is worth your time. Fun, clean, action packed, with just the right amount of romance. Love it
Okay, now I just feel like I am rambling. It is on USA on thursday nights so check your local listings if you have cable. It is worth your time. Fun, clean, action packed, with just the right amount of romance. Love it
3 comments:
I have never even heard of it! And we don't have cable :( But good shows that are clean are pretty hard to come by these days.
I love hearing about your obsessions. I've never seen this, but now I will have to check it out.
Thanks for getting me obsessed too Lou! I love it!
Post a Comment