There was these two cute men that would singing Christmas songs in one of the pavilions. We went over to warm up our hands. When these two girls started dancing. Noah my cute boy then asked me to dance. It was so fun to twirl him in my arms. A s Noah danced it was funny to see him incorporate in his dancing all his lightsaber and Jedi moves. It made Kersten and I laugh a lot. I danced with Sofia. And finally my sweet husband requested a dance. He teased that I kept leading. I haven't danced for awhile. It made me laugh. We saw some fun friends from our ward and their kids asked if they would dance too and it made us all laugh.
The lights were so fun and entertaining. All of the animal displays were a big hit and being at the zoo made it so much more fun and exciting.
2 comments:
Sounds magical. We had some of those snowmen glasses one year and Matthew couldn't get enough. What a fun night!
I've heard about the Zoo Lights, but haven't been to see them. Glad to hear it was fun.
Post a Comment