
A Very Busy Fun Weekend: To hear more read the last three posts. We also went to Bonzai on Friday night for dinner, which was delicious. It was a fun and tiring weekend. Would not have it any other way.
My Grandmas: I visited both my Grandmas today with my two kids. I love going into their homes. It reminds me when I was young and all the memories there are sweet. I love these women. I am very blessed.
Noah: Even in the last three months he is just excelling in everything. It is like he finally gets so many things we have been working on. His speech is a bit better, he is trying and gets more frustrated when we don't get it. We do get it more than we used to also. He has been pooping in the potty for almost 2 weeks and now wears his big boy underwears to bed. Tonight it will be 5 nights in a row. Hooray, save $ no more pull ups. He is so joyful and helpful. He comes up with so many fun ideas and he is starting to get a sense of humor and tries to tell jokes. I just love him.
Christmas Tree Twinkle Lights: I was nursing Sofia before bed the other night and my heart leaped back a year. And I have come full circle. Last year I started feeding my daughter under the glow of the Christmas tree and now a year later the magic is still there. It was a sweet moment with my baby, who is my last. (sniff sniff). I love the way that Christmas lights put a magic glow around the room. I remember playing house underneath our Tree as a child and I still play house under my tree now.
3 comments:
What a special time it is for you right now! Visiting grandmas, a yellow belt, Santa pictures, playing house under the tree... I am so happy for you!
I love this time of year. I love your account of nursing Sofia it sounds so peaceful.
Love your grateful Sunday's they are the best. I remember playing house under the tree too. Our Grandma's are the best.
Post a Comment