Yes, we did it. We ventured out to the Fashion Place Mall and stood in line, paid for pictures
(forgot our own camera, left on counter, seem to do that a lot lately I wonder why) and our children got to sit on Santa's lap and let him know what they wanted for Christmas. Noah has been so much more interested in Santa this year than ever before. He was giddy with excitement. He practiced what he was going to say in the car. I reassured him that Santa understood all kids. He also practiced what Sofia wanted since she can't talk yet. It was good to hear what he told Jolly Old St' Nick. He informed him that he wanted the Plo Koon Star Wars action figure (Sofia got it for him) and the General Grievous Starship (oh, good we got it yesterday). And apparently Sofia really wants a My Little Pony (who knew, we had no idea, it's a good thing that Noah told Santa). It was successful and Noah was thrilled. We check out ornaments at Hallmark, shared an Orange Julius and looked at all the festive shops in the mall. It was thoroughly enjoyable.
6 comments:
Im glad that this worked out! Mason and Jeff were never big fans of Santa. I don't think they understood what he was for. That is a great picture too! I am glad that Noah asked for Sofia. He is such a great big brother!
And they look so happy sitting on Santa's lap! What a special little date at the mall.
That sounds so fun! What a great day!
That is such a cute picture. I'm sure Santa understood every word!
I am happy that Noah was cool with Santa. It minimized Sofia's panic. I wish that Santa had been more lively. He seemed kind of tired and pre-occupied.
Santa to Santa. I'm jealous.
Did you buy your grandpa and grandma's presents??? hee hee
Post a Comment