Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Potty Time

There are a lot of potty happenings going on at our house.  These pictures say it all.  I have a girl that is obsessed with playing in the toilet.  She seems to have a sixth sense when the lid has not been put down and makes a beeline for it.  Luckily, I have a boy who helps me keep her out of trouble.  We laugh at how funny she is.  

In other potty news,  it has been almost two weeks that my boy has poopt and pee in the potty.  After the long, long road of toilet training my heart is hopeful but cautious.  He is doing so well.  I am a very proud mama.  Who does a celebratory dance everyday that we get to flush.  Hooray!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Look at all that hair! Luke's new obsession is flushing the toilet, I think our water bill will be frightening this month.

Alicia said...

Yeah for Noah!!!! Sofia and Brady should get together to play with the toilet. Brady will bring his toys to flush down.

Nik English said...

haha you should show Spencer Duck those photos he will like them!!

Kevin said...

It just amazes me at how well the little ones pay attention to that sixth sense. (Plus who could turn down such an abundant source of water to play in?!?) Too bad we have to "grow up" and lose touch with that "sense". And congrats to the little guy on his accomplishments.