We have had a wide weekend starting on thursday night where Noah went to his karate graduation. I was so proud and impressed that a four year old advanced from a white to a yellow belt. The week before at his test, once he focused he did all of the moves on his own and proved that he knew his stuff. I was a bit emotional watching him accomplish this feat. He is obviously the youngest in his class and he earned a perfect attendance star.
Noah showing his old white belt and his new yellow belt
Spencer and Noah congratulating each other for getting their new upper belt
This fuzzy pic is Noah receiving his certificate and his yellow belt, with Sensai Gearold and Sensai Colton
Here he is with his teachers and new uncle and cousin. They are really proud of him.
He is pretty young to advance so quickly. Yeah, I need to brag just a bit.
2 comments:
Go Noah!
Yellow belt. Look out Kersten he's going to take you before you know it.
Post a Comment