
This post is just about some random things. I posted this picture just because Sofia is so darn cute in it. And she is wearing the cute outfit that Achim and Louise E* gave her. She adores climbing into this chair. She just chills in it thinking she is so big. Because she is getting so big

I have been experimenting with my flat iron. I have always had curly hair since at least 6th grade. So that my hair is straight is quite different to me. Kersten likes it and Amy, my sister, the hair genius, said I did a great job and I am now quite trendy. Who knew? I have not been trendy for most of my mom years.

I finally hung the cute letters I made for Sofia's wall. I love the way they turned out. Better than I thought. So feminine and beautiful. Noah now wants to put paper on his name in their room. I told him we would look into it after Christmas. Sofia has already tried to eat the letter A. I had to fix it a bit but I don't think it looks to bad. I love the ribbon hanging from each letter. Someday their will be a colored wall behind these but until we own our house that will not be happening.
9 comments:
super super cute!!!! love the hair!!
love it all - especially the hair. yet another thing we have in common, girl - curly hair that looks awesome thanks to a powerful flat iron!
That Sofia decoration is beautiful. So is your hair!
I like your hair straight. What a difference it makes. You hair looks so long.
I love your sweet girl!
I love your super cute hair!
I love Sofia's name!
and I love you...
you're perfect, you're amazing, your great!
Love the hair, how fun that you can pick your mood for the day & show it in your hair. The letters are adorable, so darn girlie. Fun! Fun!
How did I not talk to you about these letters today? They are AMAZING! I have to have you show me how to do this. Seriously, you are so beautiful and talented.
I LOVE your hair! I will tell Dr. Esplin you said hi, I see him next week. I know exactly how you feel. He makes you feel like you are friends. My mom says he needs to teach other doctors how to make there patients feel that way. I wish he was my family doctor. It is sad you only get to see him if you are pregnant. I guess his love is saving those little babies. Can you believe our kids are almost a year? Where did the time go? Oh and I also love Sofia's letters, they are so cute.
You are really getting good with your flat iron. So glad you have one now. I Love Sofia and her Letters. I think it makes it better that she ate the "A" its more her
Post a Comment