Monday, May 19, 2008

Products I Can't Live Without

Here are some random things lately that I am extremely happy to have around. They make everyday life just a bit easier

Spray on Mist Sunscreen for Kids. It just mists on. Noah hates lotions or anything gooey of any kind. It is a huge fight with a fit every time we have to put it on. This is heaven sent for kids. Love It

I have a slight obsession with foam soap right now. It makes my hands feel so much cleaner. I love the foamy goodness. Luckily, both Kersten and Noah also share in this love, now that I have switch all our sinks over to this.

My favorite gum of the moment is Orbit Maui Melon Mint. I was skeptical at first but I was hooked after my first piece. Yummy, minty fruity goodness.

I love Pampers Swaddlers for my daughter. I have tried no name brands, Huggies, Luvs and all sorts of crazy. These just make her and me the happiest. They are a bit more but in my book if she is not leaky through and they don't make her bum red than I am sold. Love them

7 comments:

Erin said...

I love the Maui Melon Mint gum too! And I'm going to have to purchase some BullFrog spray on sunscreen. Thanks for the info!

WonderKitty said...

Fun idea Lou! I am glad that there are some things that make your life easier.

Anonymous said...

This is a cute post. I remember the only diapers Jeff could use were these really cheep ones with crayons on them. Everything else made his little bum very red! Ah the good old days!

Carrie said...

I always get nicer diapers when they're small, it's just so much easier with their liquidy poop, and I must say I also am obsessed with Orbit, only I can't get enough of the citrusmint. Delish! Can't wait to see you soon!

The Justice Family said...

It is so interesting how diapers are different on every baby. I have tried them all and before trying Luvs I liked Huggies. Luvs are the winner for Luke and I. These are best ones for leakage for him.

Mimi said...

I so agree about the Bull Frog it is the best for kids. I love the stuff

AubGoofy said...

Crazy how just the little things make life so much better.